top of page
Silen Associates, Original_edited_edited_edited.jpg
Home: Image

Who we are

Our law firm specializes in immigration cases. Currently, our focus is the humanitarian approach to immigration. The types of relief we work on are Special Immigrant Juvenile, U Visa, Asylum, Family Petitions, Naturalization, and others. 

Ever since our founder Mr. Juan Carlos Silen, Esq. started this law firm the goal has been to provide honest, transparent, and responsible services to the immigrant community. Every day we strive to achieve our mission and prove to our clients that our purpose is to serve them. 

For more information on our services, our team, or to get in touch with us click on the button below.

Home: About
February 2022 (2).jpg

Our Mission

  • To provide legal services with high ethical standards, integrity, transparency, and compassion. 

  • Our motivation is to be able to help and better the lives of our clients through our work. 

  • We will show through actions why we are the right choice to represent you. 

Home: About

Legal Services

We provide a wide range of legal services in the immigration area. Below you will see the services we provide the most. Nevertheless, we are available to provide you excellent services in any area of immigration.

Kids Playing Carnival Game

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

This is a Visa that is available to people that are under 21 years of age, unmarried, and present in the United States. There are other requirements that our attorneys will discuss with you.


This type of relief is available for people that fear returning to their home country because of persecution. You could qualify for Asylum and get a work permit while the application is pending. Our attorneys are available to discuss this relief with you and fight to the end.

Asylum is a Right.jpg
Happy family

Family Petitions

If you are a U.S. Permanent Resident or a U.S. Citizen you can petition for certain family members such as your spouse, child, and parents. If you want to petition for a family member schedule a consultation with our team and let us evaluate your case.

Citizenship or Naturalization

If you have been a legal permanent resident or green card holder for five (5) years or three (3) years you can apply for citizenship. Feel safe and become an American Citizen.

Happy patriotic crowd
Home: Services

Get in Touch

Thank you for visiting our website. For consultations and scheduling communicate with us. We will only do consultations by appointment.

PO Box 23016. Baltimore, MD, 21203

(443) 629-3019

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!

Home: Contact
Home: Instagram Widget
bottom of page